Punta Cana florist recs?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by landolfe View Post
Well I'm looking into Floristeria Orquidea Morada online. Their catalog is online with the prices in dollars. The owner only speaks English, or so she told me. To be honest, it does'nt seem that much better priced than the ones available at the resorts. But I have'nt been able to find anything else!!!
Maybe this florist is helpful for you

This link does not work. Can you please post another link?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Re: Punta Cana florist recs?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This link was provided in another thread...

:: Floristeria el Tronco ::

The website I see does not have any prices and is in spanish. Is this the right link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleed View Post
Re: Punta Cana florist recs?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This link was provided in another thread...

:: Floristeria el Tronco ::

The website I see does not have any prices and is in spanish. Is this the right link?
Yes, that's the correct link....you have to call them. They speak very good English.

I was quoted $8 per boutinaire/family flower...$70 for my bouquet...and approximately $60 for each centerpiece. My main flower of choice is the Cala Lilly. Call the number listed on the site for prices, they also replied to me emails.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i found a list of flower shops .....and got a quote from el tronco anyone interested in the list of flower shops pm me. as per el tronco the resort was charging me 250 for my center piece which i thought was rediculas and tl tronco is charging me 100 which seems resonable....all i wanted was a talll vase with roses & peonies with crystals coming down....