Holiday Cheer

missdanelle

So i thought i better share my experience about a couple of things that have happened to me this Holiday season that shows that there still are some great people out there! The other day I was shopping at Super Target and decided that I wanted Starbucks (go figure). So i left my FI shopping ang grabbed a 10 out of my purse. After ordering i handed the cashier my money and it turned out that I grabbed a 1! I asked them to hold my drink for me and I would be right back. So anyway, when I returned the person behind me in line had bought my coffee for me! She was still there and I wanted to repay her but she insisted that I did not; she just said Merry Christmas!

The second thing that happened was actually today on my way to work and it was VERY suprising to me. It turns out I was speeding (60 in a 45) so I got pulled over. Well the cop pulled right up to the side of my vehicle and rolled down his window and started lecturing me. Long story short, he didn't give me a ticket just told me to be careful and slow down. Point taken. I need to buy a lotto ticket for sure! So there really is love all around us this Christmas!