Trying to find affordable Eco-Friendly Announcements

Hi all!

We are trying to go green and use recycled paper or alterative fibers for our announcements. However, I'm finding if you want to do the right thing and do this, you should be prepared to shell out the bucks. Please let me know if you know of affordable eco friendly announcements.

Oh if anyone is interested in doing some good by just ordering your invites, check out WomanCraft Inc. Women who reside is a women's homeless shelter and have been trained as artisans create these beautiful invites and stationary made from recycled paper. Its a great way to help people to rebuild their lives. I might order my thank you notes from them i doubt I can afford their announcements.

Invitations - Handmade for Weddings - flowers, vellum, ribbon, petals and recycled paper diy designs

Twisted Limb Paperworks - handmade, 100% recycled invitations, guest books, thank-you notes, and programs

Invitations - Handmade for Weddings - flowers, vellum, ribbon, petals and recycled paper diy designs

Welcome To KK-Nola.com After Katrina leveesnotwar.com

blue skies & daisies weddings - modern wedding invitations, wedding websites and stationery

These are a little more pricey, but gorgeous!

100% recycled paper invitations & stationery

We do understand that traditional paper invitations and stationery are still very important to a lot of couples as they not only set the tone of your wedding day but also eventually become a keepsake for most of your guests. So if you decide you would like to have paper invitations and stationery, you can still be conscious about your paper consumption and consider 100% recycled paper. Blue skies & daisies does offer 100% post-consumer recycled stock options for all of our paper products.

Those a really great recommendations that Melissa gave you...

If you want to go completely green, you could always do e-mail invitations w/RSVP. I know a few girls have done this, and it's worked like a charm. Also, it's FREE!!! You can design it yourself, choose colours etc.. That's an alternative if you're willing to give up actual paper, material invitations.