How much are you spending on your honeymoon?

ACA Amy

We aren't spending any more on our honeymoon than we would on a regular vacation. After our wedding in Mexico, we are going to Argentina because neither of us have ever been there.

We are staying at hotels that are within our normal travel budget. We didn't upgrade rooms or anything. We did splurge on first class airfare, but my FI travels alot for work so we used miles for most of it. And we'll probably go out to nice dinners and spend extra money on activities that we normally wouldn't have, so that we can make the trip memorable.

I'll be happy to just be in warm weather and not working for 2 weeks!! YAY!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are getting married at a resort new Ocho Rios the first week then our 2nd week we are going to Negril and getting a beachfront suite, we decided to go all out since this is a once in a lifetime trip, so our 2nd week is $3600 for us both. our airfare was just an extra $90 each to extend it a week. I also booked it through Expedia and i have until about 2 weeks before to get a full money back refund if we find it cheaper elsewhere! yay!

We also splurged on first class but it was only $300 each so well worth it in my mind :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We have stayed at sandals in Montego Bay. We stayed at the royal Caribbean but you are allowed to visit the three resorts in Montego Bay. Royal carribean is a smaller resort and we like it the best of the three. But we had our room right on the beach and because it is smaller it wasn't as crowded.