anyone have a roomba?

rodent

Quote:
Originally Posted by deefalvey View Post
Your Grandma's expressions are priceless!

I was going to register for the Roomba, but FI bought me one at Circuit City since they are going out of business. I have 2200 square feet of travertine floors and a lab who sheds like crazy. Needless to say, I LOVE my Roomba!
Which one did you get? We have all laminate flooring with a cat who sheds like a mad woman. Also do you have any type of area rugs, if so how does it work with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
the roomba was a big hit. these are two of my favorite pics from christmas

here is my brother showing off his picture on the family calendar. look at my grandma's face.

Click the image to open in full size.

this was right after when my grandma opened the roomba. i think my brother wanted a roomba :)

Click the image to open in full size.
Too funny! I think you need to get him one too.

• 2 weeks later...

I do have area rugs...that thing just goes right on them and vacums them too! It is wonderful! Cat hair - NO problem! It does get stuck under my couch occsionally...I love it, I am considering getting a second one for my upstairs that way I can run them both every day while I am at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deefalvey View Post
I do have area rugs...that thing just goes right on them and vacums them too! It is wonderful! Cat hair - NO problem! It does get stuck under my couch occsionally...I love it, I am considering getting a second one for my upstairs that way I can run them both every day while I am at work.
Which model do you have? I know there are some for $100 and then the super $300 one.

• 7 months later...

We had one. I think it's definitely an okay to have but not a necessity. It would get stuck going in circles, and take FOREVER to actually do an entire room. And it didn't do some spaces/corners well at all. It's good for a light, effortless cleaning (albeit slow) but you still definitely need a regular vacuum for a thorough cleaning.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...