Welcome to our newest Moderator - Glenda (Nrvsbride)!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
Glenda you kill me (in a good way). Your wit and humor is needed. And OMG, 90210 is #3 on my priority list of dvr timers . . . I watch it after work each day . . . 2 episodes a day . . . with the junk food . . . where have you been all my life? smile159.gif

Ummm I'm so pathetic that I am already on the pre-order list for Season 2 of the DVD.

-Glenda

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY Glenda!!!! I just read this and I'm so happy for you :) You are the PERFECT choice :) And you are certainly there to talk us all off the ledge when we've just had to much......or at least offering to beat up the people bothering us....and THAT is what I like to see in a moderator! Hehehehe! Congrats!

Congrats Glenda!!! You are a perfect choice!! Everyone adores you on this forum!

In fact, I was just about to send you a PM to tell you how much I love love love my pashminas! They arrived yesterday, that box was HUGE - how did you lug all of those around NY?? You are the best! thank you!smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
lol - Glenda, if nothing else, you're always good for a giggle!
Cheers to that! I haven't been on here long, but you've already made me smile/laugh out loud a few times! elefant.gif

I'm sure I will get to know you more as my wedding isn't planned until Summer of '09! bunny_4.gif