Melissa's pictures!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicomelissa View Post
I just got the CD with that picture on it today...here it is....don't laugh OK? we look like big dorks LOL
maybe so, but at least you're happy dorks!

i am just now reading this thread. i can't get over how happy you two look! i really loved the burst of music as you were pronounced husband & wife - i was thinking of doing this, and now i want to for sure! congratulations again - you two are clearly made for eachtother! it was great to see the pics and watch the video.

i totally laughed when your sis just couldn't figure out which way to go. loved that!

OMG where was I when you posted more pics and your video? I have to re-watch your ceremony when I get home, I watched it but w/o sound since I'm at work.. :-) So I can't wait to actually "hear" it.. lol Everything looks great and the two of you look so happy. Congrats..

Melissa, I'm so late because I've been away on vacation, but they are so fantastic! And the best thing is how happy you look!!!! Congratulations, Congratulations. :)

Yay yay yay, such beautiful pictures, and I loved the mariachis too.

so, more questions. :)

What time was your ceremony?

And were you happy with the pics from the resort photographer? They looked good!

Did you have a reception afterwards?

I love the photo with your rings!!!

And your bouquet was gorgeous!