Has anyone ordered a headband/veil online?

Does anyone have any suggestions for websites for the "sparkly headband" or possibly a veil? I've looked at tons of websites, but I'm so scared to order because you never know what you're gonna get! If someone has past experience ordering online, I'd love to know about it!

Thanks for any info!

• 3 weeks later...

Veils I am coming to find out are THE BIGGEST RIPOFF. The one posted above is beautiful and was under $10. Davids bridals and some of the other boutique really capitalize on people who havent done this before and probably didnt think much about the veil until they are wearing the dress. Mine is one tier and probably fingertip, and was $175!!!!! Because once you find your wedding dress, they bring up the veil and then you feel all bridey.

I guess some veils are worth it...mine is so not worth the $$.

Okay, am I ranting? Sorry...blush2.gifblush2.gifblush2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
Veils I am coming to find out are THE BIGGEST RIPOFF. The one posted above is beautiful and was under $10. Davids bridals and some of the other boutique really capitalize on people who havent done this before and probably didnt think much about the veil until they are wearing the dress. Mine is one tier and probably fingertip, and was $175!!!!! Because once you find your wedding dress, they bring up the veil and then you feel all bridey.

I guess some veils are worth it...mine is so not worth the $$.

Okay, am I ranting? Sorry...blush2.gifblush2.gifblush2.gif
Oh.....you get married in like five days. WOW! Congrats!

You are getting married in 5 days!!!! How exciting!

BTW-I forgot I posted this b/c there wasn't much response to it.

I ordered a sparkly headband thing and my garter on ebay. I put it on my mom's "Watch" list and she bought them for me for Christmas. They already came in the mail and they both look awesome. She wrapped them and put them under the tree, so I haven't tried them on yet. My first fitting is next Monday, so I'll bring the headpiece with. I'm excited to see how it will look!