The last weekend in june works for me too. Weekends are easier bc Vancouver is about a 2.5 - 3 hr drive from Seattle. I could take a day off of work if I needed to though, so weekdays aren't ruled out.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo hoo - last week in June is my wedding. If you end up doing in the fall let me know, but don't change the date because of me. I might be interested, would have to think about it. I don't know what James would do with something like that.

awwwwww, I wish I could but I leave May 5th for Florida. Bitter sweet I guess. I have no clue how I'm going to do these pics now. i really would like to do them for Jared. I have this idea of a bubble bath shot. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreen View Post
awwwwww, I wish I could but I leave May 5th for Florida. Bitter sweet I guess. I have no clue how I'm going to do these pics now. i really would like to do them for Jared. I have this idea of a bubble bath shot. LOL
I did a bubble bath at mine-oh it was really cool-I will have to figure out how to share the pics with you