Hey I thought this was a neat contest!

Azul Fives by Karisma Sponsors Mariana I Sailboat

Azul Fives Hotel by Karisma, the Gourmet Inclusive resort located in the Riviera Maya, Mexico, is sponsoring the Azul Fives Mariana I, a Sun Odyssey 52.2 in the 23rd annual Atlantic Rally for Cruisers (ARC). Having disembarked this week from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, more than 200 sailors will endure weeks at sea as they compete in the worldâ€s largest trans-ocean sailing event. The rally, which spans more than 2,700 nautical miles, will finish in the Caribbean island of St. Lucia. “We are pleased to participate in the Atlantic Rally for Cruisers, as its following of sophisticated and knowledgeable sailing enthusiasts are an ideal audience for the stylish Azul Fives Hotel,†said Mandy Chomat, vice president of sales and marketing for Karisma.

Individuals interested in the race will have multiple chances to win a lavish vacation at Azul Fives Hotel, which includes the Gourmet Inclusive experience featuring complete a la carte dining at any of the propertyâ€s gourmet restaurants, local and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, Fisher-Price Azulitos Kidâ€s Club for children under 5, My Gym Fitness Center to keep kids 6 to 13 active, snorkeling and kayaking, and special nightly entertainment and live music. Boating enthusiasts can enter to win a five-night stay for two in a Deluxe Suite with rainforest shower at Azul Fives Hotel including the Gourmet Inclusive experience (valued at $2,200). For more information, visit Cruising World - Announcing CW's 2008 ARC Getaway Giveaway.

During the ARC, sailing enthusiasts are encouraged to follow crewmember Agustin Juárezâ€s blog from Azul Fives Hotelâ€s boat, the Azul Fives Mariana I at Logbook - AgustinJuarez - Cruisingworld.

Each day a question about Azul Fives Hotel will be asked and participants will be able to submit answers on Azul Hotelâ€s website at Azul Hotels by Karisma . Correct answers will be entered to win five nights†accommodations for two in a Deluxe Suite at Azul Fives Hotel. Depending on the Azul Fives Mariana Iâ€s finishing place, participants could win up to 25 percent off bookings for reservations made within 45 days of the ARCâ€s completion. If the Azul Fives Mariana I places in the top 10, guests will receive 25 percent off booking; in the top 50, 20 percent off booking, and in the top 100, 15 percent off booking

Agents who are Gourmet Inclusive Vacation Consultants, along with consumers, are encouraged to send the Azul Fives Mariana Iâ€s crew motivational messages throughout the regatta. The most inspirational message will be selected every five days and awarded a voucher for a complimentary gift during a stay at Azul Fives Hotel. Send to Logbook - AgustinJuarez - Cruisingworld.