Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

SO excited for you Monica!! Make sure to post lots of pics!

I agree....Laura is amazing and we still work with her for our vacations since the wedding!

Originally Posted by Momoarc83 View Post

Hey everyone! We leave Tuesday for our wedding on 4-20! We are SO excited.  Llenny (wedding planner at EPM) has been wonderful to work with.  We have everything finalized as of last week.  If any of you are in need of a good travel agent, we used Laura Sangster with The Journey Group.  She has been PHENOMENAL! She has gone above and beyond my expectations.  She has worked with the resort numerous times and had all of the "ins and outs" figured out in a timely manner.  

I will be sure to post pics and comments as soon as we get back from our Italian honeymoon, May 7.  I am SO excited I cannot contain myself!

-Monica

SO excited for you Monica!! Make sure to post lots of pics!

I agree....Laura is amazing and we still work with her for our vacations since the wedding!

Originally Posted by Momoarc83 View Post

Hey everyone! We leave Tuesday for our wedding on 4-20! We are SO excited.  Llenny (wedding planner at EPM) has been wonderful to work with.  We have everything finalized as of last week.  If any of you are in need of a good travel agent, we used Laura Sangster with The Journey Group.  She has been PHENOMENAL! She has gone above and beyond my expectations.  She has worked with the resort numerous times and had all of the "ins and outs" figured out in a timely manner.  

I will be sure to post pics and comments as soon as we get back from our Italian honeymoon, May 7.  I am SO excited I cannot contain myself!

-Monica

LYNN!!!!

You are almost there! Just checking in on you...

SO excited!! :)

Originally Posted by danak71 View Post

YES! We leave for Mexico on April 27 (3 weeks!!!) My bridal shower is tomorrow and bachelorette party is next weekend...such an exciting time!

Anyway, I have emailed the spa and made appointments but I have also Skyped them and talked to them directly. Email is great but I'm old fashioned and like personal interaction. :-)

LYNN!!!!

You are almost there! Just checking in on you...

SO excited!! :)

Originally Posted by danak71 View Post

YES! We leave for Mexico on April 27 (3 weeks!!!) My bridal shower is tomorrow and bachelorette party is next weekend...such an exciting time!

Anyway, I have emailed the spa and made appointments but I have also Skyped them and talked to them directly. Email is great but I'm old fashioned and like personal interaction. :-)

Originally Posted by smo0ochz View Post

We are leaving TOMORROW (April17) bright and early!! So excited, I don't know if i'm going to fall asleep tonight!! cheer2.gif

That is sooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!! Im totally jealous :) :) Have such a perfect time and let us know allllll about it when you return!!!