Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

We're going with the Gold package and including a few of the Silver menu options. 

I've been going back and forth between beach and gazebo (leaning more towards beach). I found some super cute sandals at Tommy Bahama so walking in the sand wouldn't be a problem. 

Super cute ideas on your board :)

Originally Posted by lciz View Post

Hi Ladies,

I am following you both on there, great ideas! Here is mine, http://pinterest.com/afabuloussteal/wedding-time/

I think we are going to go with the straight table as well, although we have been going back and forth on it for a while now.  Are you doing the gold or silver package? We chose the gold but are debating going to the silver since we are swapping for a few silver options anyways...

We are going with the Gazebo, for the life of me I can not walk properly in sand. What about you girls?

Happy Planning!

LC

We are going with the Silver package and upgrading a few of the flowers. Both meal and app menu's look great and we are not interested in paying for upgraded photos/15 min. unedited video in the gold package being we have hired our own outside photographer. Other upgrades to the gold like the couple's spa time sound nice, but we know what kind of spa time we like so we'd rather make our own package and just get the 15% off. The only thing we personally would miss from the gold package is the band a cocktail hour, but really the extra $800 to upgrade the package does not make up for that 1 item.

We both really want a feet in the sand wedding, but with the ceremony being at 3:00pm I'm trying to prepare my fiance for the possibility that it might be to hot and we may need to go to the gazebo. We'll see what happens. We're planning for the sand and open to whatever happens. I did not however think of how silly i usually look trying to walk in the sand (even with just my bare feet), much less a wedding dress.

I started to follow you ladies on Pinterest as well! Fun!  I'm trying to post photos of other weddings at EMP so I can see what kind of work they can do on Cakes & Decorations, etc.

Hi Amanda, 

Thank you for sending me that email but for some reason I never got it.  Another email address of mine is [email protected], maybe that will work.  I'm loving pinterest, thank you for introducing me to this very addicting site! You have some really beautiful stuff on there! Are you doing OOT bags?  Luckily I still have over 6 months left until the big day, because I haven't done much of anything except for choosing the site and sending out save the dates, yikes! Hope all is well:) Shannon

Aww thank you very much!

The roller coaster I have had with decor and dresses and BM dresses during my year and a half engagement has been crazy! At the end of the day I wanted it to be color-less (which is weird b/c I love color) and classic.  So I have been collecting some fun things on Pinterest (how awesome is that site!) over the last few months. I can not wait to see everyone's pictures!! We are all going to have the most gorgeous weddings, how could we not with the back drop of EPM!!

Originally Posted by k032379 View Post

Lciz I the love ideas u have on your board. Really beautiful ideas. Classy :0)

It has taken me a full year and 2 months to find bridesmaids dresses so dont feel bad! I didnt like any at David's either and my big thing was to make sure I wouldnt put my girls in anything that I would not personally want to wear, so its a tough feat. I ended up allowing my girls to all pick their own dresses with a lot of stipulations with length, color and class, etc... I know that is not for everyone one so you may want to look online at a store thats accessible to everyone and pick a "regular" dress that comes in all sizes and have them pick it up or order them online. Express, Anthropologie, White House Black Market, J Crew (NOT the bridal department), ASOS are a few... Think outside the box and you will come up with something fabulous!

Good luck!

Originally Posted by stefkva View Post

So I'm having a hard time finding bridesmaid dresses. I've been looking for coral dresses that are reasonably priced. I'm not a huge fan of David's Bridal and J.Crew is kinda $$. Any suggestions?  What are you ladies doing for BM dresses?

Thank you!

Originally Posted by lciz View Post

It has taken me a full year and 2 months to find bridesmaids dresses so dont feel bad! I didnt like any at David's either and my big thing was to make sure I wouldnt put my girls in anything that I would not personally want to wear, so its a tough feat. I ended up allowing my girls to all pick their own dresses with a lot of stipulations with length, color and class, etc... I know that is not for everyone one so you may want to look online at a store thats accessible to everyone and pick a "regular" dress that comes in all sizes and have them pick it up or order them online. Express, Anthropologie, White House Black Market, J Crew (NOT the bridal department), ASOS are a few... Think outside the box and you will come up with something fabulous!

Good luck!