LF: Starfish or Sand Dollar Brads

Hi Ladies!

So, I have been all over town looking for some nice brads for my save the dates. However, it seems the stores only stock them "in the summer".....

I am looking for 50 starfish or sand dollar brads in either silver or gold color.

Being that I live in Canada, I have tried google, and ebay, but have not been able to find some that don't also come with a huge shipping cost!!!

I was wondering if any of you ladies might have some leftover that I can purchase, or know of a place I can get some in Canada.

Thanks!!! :)

Forgive my ignorance -- but are brads the same things as charms? If so, I might be able to help. I just went through the same search for my save the date and settled on these:

Create for Less

They are a little pricer -- but they also look like they cost that little bit more. During my search, I also ran across a lot of options on ebay and there are also some on the Oriental Trading Company. I waited until the last minute so didn't have time to try it out and see if they looked okay.

Good luck!