BRAND NEW Tea Length Wedding Dress - Size 2

klopez

Hey everyone,

Since I'm having a reception back home and don't want to ruin my long wedding dress, I purchased an ivory tea length (ie. midway between calf and ankle) wedding dress to change into for our beach reception. However, I had a change of heart and bought another one.

The dress has beading on the bust and near the hemline. It's a size 2 but will also fit a size 4. It's so cute!

I bought it at David's Bridal, part of the Gallina Collection, and am asking $300 US + shipping to recover some of the costs. The dress is BRAND NEW....tags are still attached.

Please PM if you're interested and I will forward you some pics. I don't know how to attach pics on here so if anyone is willing to show me the ropes I will gladly post them here wink.gif

Cheers,

Karina

• 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget810 View Post
Wow, that is adorable! I wish I fit into a size 2!!! Just to clarify, do you mean a street size 2 or a "wedding dress" size 2?
it's a wedding dress size 2. I usually wear a street size 4 and they thought a wedding dress size 6 would fit me...ya right...i think the dress sizes in the states are a bit different because the 6 was huge on me.

my measurments are as follows if this helps:

Bust: 34.5"
waist: 26"
hips: 36.5"
height: 5'5"