Canceling Reservation???

tob1kanobe

mikki is right. TA's usually can get lower rates than the resort offers idrectly. in this case, the hotel started an "experiment promotion". Even though Toby booked before the prmotion, since it was so close to the promo date we were able to get rates lower than through the resort directly saving over $900.

So true...for anyone following this thread or who has questions about using a TA --- Tammy is mine ( I was being vague about it earlier in the thread so as not to put Tammy on the spot) and she totally rocks. She got us the better rate and is chock full of knowledge and extremely patient with the crazy destination brides. I fully recommend her and am soooo happy that we booked her. People thought it was strange I picked a TA in California when we are way over in Florida but she's the best...thanks again tammy for everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tob1kanobe View Post
People thought it was strange I picked a TA in California when we are way over in Florida but she's the best...thanks again tammy for everything.
Ha - people think you're crazy?! I live in Canada!! When I tell people my TA is in Cali I get the "Ummm.......Oookie, Courtney - what's wrong with all the TAs in Calgary!" look!

Worse yet, Aaron and I have a friend (yay!) who is a TA. She hasn't asked us yet why we chose a TA that resides in another Country. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tob1kanobe View Post
So true...for anyone following this thread or who has questions about using a TA --- Tammy is mine ( I was being vague about it earlier in the thread so as not to put Tammy on the spot) and she totally rocks. She got us the better rate and is chock full of knowledge and extremely patient with the crazy destination brides. I fully recommend her and am soooo happy that we booked her. People thought it was strange I picked a TA in California when we are way over in Florida but she's the best...thanks again tammy for everything.
awww...thanks...i really want the members to be happy blush2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
Ha - people think you're crazy?! I live in Canada!! When I tell people my TA is in Cali I get the "Ummm.......Oookie, Courtney - what's wrong with all the TAs in Calgary!" look!

Worse yet, Aaron and I have a friend (yay!) who is a TA. She hasn't asked us yet why we chose a TA that resides in another Country. lol.
oh no, i will totally understand if out of obligation you have to use her...just so you know, no pressure.