Wedding or AHR favor idea

I have mentioned this on a few different posts but looking online this morning I found little bags that will make my idea easier --and who would have thought--someone thought of it before me!

Glassine Envelopes - Medium / Pack of 50 : Unique Wedding Favors - Wedding Reception Favors - Bridal Shower Favors

I want to give scratch tickets out as our favors for our AHR because I don't like the stuff with the bride and grooms name all over it because it isn't practical and my guess is that people will either leave it or never use it!

I was going to have my sister write a poem about being lucky in love but then I wasn't sure how i'd have people scratch them etc...

so I found these little bags and I like the idea of printing off a small sticker and placing it on top and adding a penny in there.

The ones in the post are a bit cheesy but there is a link to a higher quality one that you could 100 bags for $20 bucks.