Trying to make a decision!

Ugh... my New Years resolution is to make some decisions on our wedding! We are trying to find an affordable resort close to town. The first TA we spoke to gave resorts/rates way out of the budget of most of our guests. I did email her about the price range but it seemed to get lost in her inbox.

Can anyone suggest an affordable resort (4-star) reasonably close to downtown? We have stayed at GCP/CPC before but I don't want to split up our guests with and without kids.

smile105.gif

My TA got us rooms at The Dreams for $108pp a night. Which I believe is a steal. Last night, in NYC, I spend $125 on just myself for drinks and dinner:) oops...

Not sure if this is the kind of spending you are looking for. But I also shopped around to make it affordable for all my guests and they were all very very happy to spend $108 which includes 5 restaurants, all drinks (top shelf), tax & fees for a vacation in PV.

Happy Hotel Shopping

OH and the Dreams is only 3-5 min max from PV. I visited there in May it was right below Conchas Chinas

Best

KAthy