Hi Ladies,

More update on my wedding planning... I decided to take Boudoir Pics for my FI. =)

I did a loooottt of research and looked at so many BD photographers' styles. I know i really want a timeless, classy, and elegant look. I don't want a cheesy, erotic, and skanky pics. I wanted something natural, teaser-like, classy, and cute. I've seen some that makes me cringe! Lolo's Boudoir features amazing pics that take u back in the old times when nudity and posing nude is an art form... like the Rennaissance times.

I live in the San Francisco are and I found a BD photographer to takes pics just as how I want them to look. I had my consultation with her earlier today and I am sooo pumped! I cannot wait for my BD pics! I am in love with teh artsy boudoir instead of the erotic-hooker-overly posed pics.

I decided to do a bedroom look with classic lingerie, and an outdoor scene with trees and bushes around me wearing nothing but just a sheet of blanket or an unzipped dress. I may even do a semi-nude outdoors if I get into it!

I just want to share my excitement with all of you =)

Here is the info on my BD photographer.

Lolo's Boudoir: - Lolo's Boudoir -

i know each girl has a different taste and I am just sharing my taste in BD pics. =)