FI and Groomsmen attire

I started looking the moment FI decided to wear tan suits. We checked department stores, discount stores, and specialty stores. Luckily, we were able to find a end of the season bargain on a tan colored linen suit. I was able to find all 7 marked down to $80ea. Needless to say I was too excited. Living in Chicago linen and lighter weight suits are seasonal. In CA you may have a larger window to select.

Besides Banana Republic and JCrew, Liz Claiborne and Parry Ellis made nice suits or suit separates. I vote you start looking now!! If FI doesn't like to shop then narrow down your choices. How many GM?

Thanks for the advice. Needless to say FI loves to shop. Funny huh? We are thinking Banana Republic, Tommy Bahama, or Nordstrom. We have four groomsmen. What type of footwear did they wear? We are getting married on the beach, not sure if they are wearing sandals or just wear shoes for the reception.

i would look now but when i spoke to a couple of suit places (saks, nordstroms) they said linen suits start coming in around spring, so look for them...the season is short so if you see them, order/buy them because you can always return if you find one you like more.

i told you this already but steve and his gm bought theirs from j crew and H & M...