bridal shower a couple of days after Christmas?

Im throwing around the idea of having a bridal shower right after Christmas...the 27th or 28th..mostly for my convenience bc it will be held in a state that I do not live in. Do you think this is a good idea being so close to Christmas? Also, how far in advance should invites be sent out for a shower? Thank you!

I wouldn't suggest it just because that time of year seems so crazy. But if it's out of town and such, it might be the best way. Know that some people will be out of town. My b-day is the 27th and people are often gone.

If you decide to do it, I would send out invitations asap! We booked our holiday flight 2 weeks ago, so I'm sure other people are making plans now if they haven't already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngagedToBeMrsB View Post
Im throwing around the idea of having a bridal shower right after Christmas...the 27th or 28th..mostly for my convenience bc it will be held in a state that I do not live in. Do you think this is a good idea being so close to Christmas? Also, how far in advance should invites be sent out for a shower? Thank you!
My best friend is throwing mine the same days, but it works out to b/c my
25th bday is on the 28th. I think it should be okay.