Usher and Ring Bearer Question

I am so confused about this!

So, I brought it to your girls!

My FI has a best man and groomsman. I am going to have them wear pistachio green linen shirts and linen pants.

His brothers will be ushers do they need to match the best man and groomsman or just have their boutinere?

Also, can the ring bearer wear a different color linen shirt or should he match the best man and groomsman?

It's all up to you, it's your wedding, you can do whatever you want! Personally, I would have the ushers wear the same color shirt as each other, but they don't have to match the groomsmen. I would have the ring bearer match the groomsmen. That way, people will be able to tell who is in the wedding party easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna83 View Post
It's all up to you, it's your wedding, you can do whatever you want! Personally, I would have the ushers wear the same color shirt as each other, but they don't have to match the groomsmen. I would have the ring bearer match the groomsmen. That way, people will be able to tell who is in the wedding party easily.
I agree!!!!!!!!

I would have them match just so you can tell they are in the wedding party...it's also nice to get a group pic of everyone in your party and have everyone compliment each other....

BUT, if you don't want them to match, then they don't have to...it's your day...do what YOU want!

Sorry...I'm kind of contradicting...probably didn't help much...