Thoughts on this Centerpiece

Okay.....so I was looking at centerpieces online and came across this one. I am very against using flowers in my centerpieces as I think it is a waste of money on something that's ust going to die. Please give my your thoughts on this!

Click the image to open in full size.

The color will be Pink. So...keep that in mind!

I think that is a really neat idea for a centerpiece. I agree with you about the flowers being a big waste of money.This is what I kind of want to do its more of a lite up water centerpice with alittle greenery and a few flowers. I love the lights. My colors will be orange and fushia.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Sorry I tried to put the pictures of what I want to do but I don't know how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacilynda View Post
I like this, for not having flowers... sorry I'm a flower girl. Although, how big is it? I think that if you have bigger tables, it might not be enough, unless you use bigger vases or something.
Our tables will seat 8 and the candle holder/vase thingies are 5x5 and I got 3 of them per table. I hope they are big enough....maybe I should do a mock table and be sure. On the other hand I think we might do "picnic" tables.....and if you do one like every 3 feet or so. What do you think?