Kristina's Club Med Cancun Review 11-1-08

Hi Ayita,

so you love club med too? Have you recently been to the one in cancun? You live in Paris? They say that the club med is so nice becuase the owners are french...do you notice anything that is french-like there that is especially nice?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kristina,

Did you have to pay extra for flowers at your reception? I saw that you had (I think) lillys or something on the tables?

Haven't committed yet...am 75% there...am scared though. I want to make sure Club Med is the right choice and isn't going to end up costing us more than we can afford! It's tough when it's a la carte, vs. a wedding package, like at most resorts.

Thanks!

Sorry it took me so long to respond...I haven't been online that much lately. No, I didn't have any flowers for my reception. I just did sand with candles in vases and some shells laid out around it. A lot of it was borrowed from Sharon. I'm sure you could arrange to borrow something from her. Glad to hear your still leaning towards Club Med. If you need anything else let me know:)

Kristina

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...