Playa Fiesta Post-Renovation Picture!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnewbauer View Post
Just to let you all know Playa Fiesta has a sandy beach right now. They don't know how long it is going to last or if it will but its there for those of you getting married in the near future. We did a site visit end of Oct. It as absolutely amazing! Better than I expected!!!!!
Thanks! We've seen the pics, and it looks beautiful! I don't care if the rocks come back by May (my wedding date), but I have to admit the sand would look really pretty in the wedding pictures.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel&B View Post
Thanks! We've seen the pics, and it looks beautiful! I don't care if the rocks come back by May (my wedding date), but I have to admit the sand would look really pretty in the wedding pictures.
My thoughts exactly, Melissa! Although Kate and I have a better chance of being rock-free since we're [GASP] only 2 months away. of course, as soon as we're back we'll fill you in on all the details!! k, back to studying here (one more exam on Tues and then I'm in wedding mode). pinkie.gif