Got my message in a bottle invites today!

I made similar invitations for my mom's retirement party a few years ago. My family and friends absolutely loved them! But they took forever to make and in the end I spent almost as much as I would have if I had just ordered them. You made the right move by ordering vs. making!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually you can do them for around $5 with engraving. I found a girl in NY who does the same type of MIB's and she does them just as well but much cheaper, Hanson Ellis was our 2nd pick but was too pricey. If someone is interested let me know & I can give you a link to the website we're using for the MIB's

Wow! $5 with engraving? That's a great price! I was thinking of going with an invite that had a 3 dimensional starfish, but the quotes that I'm getting back are outrageous! I finally got an estimate of $10 per invite (still out of my price range), but I had received prices as high as $20 each.

Has anyone run across better pricing?

The website for the girl in NY who does great MIB invites for the really cheap price is Beach Wedding Invitations Programs and Favors

Here's a quote I got for 25 MIB's with all the stuff I wanted:

Quote:
Hi, sure I usually discount when multiple items are ordered so I will list it and show you the discount.

Bottle $3.65

Glass $.35

RSVPs $.45

Starfish $.40

Coconut scent $.10

Extra Page Insert $.10

Engraving $1.00

= $6.05

Discount is 20% so they will be $4.84 each and shipping is $15

Let me know if you have any questions & I'll try to post some pics of what hers look like that she makes :)

• 2 years later...