custom koozies

I was wondering if any one getting married anywhere in the Riveria Maya in 2009 would be interested in splitting a custom koozie order with me. I wanted to put them in my OOT bags. The minimum order has to be 100. I only need 25 so 100 is way too many. Maybe more than two of us can split it. Here is what they would look like.

Oops! A problem has occurred with your request! - CustomInk.com

If anyone wants to do this we can talk about the colors.

They would say Riviera Maya 2009. The koozies would be blue probably with orange writing. There would also be a picture of a palm tree with a sun behind it. Maybe we could find someone else too to split it with us. I really dont need 50. I only have 20 guests coming. They come out to be $1.80 each if we get 100.

I was on another topic yesterday and found out some great information. There is a website kustomkoozies.com and they will take a minimum of 12!!! The koozies are around $1.10-$1.20 each if you order 12-100 and then the price comes down. I think that's what I'll do. Let me know if that website doesn't work for you...I'm recalling it from memory yesterday!! LOL!