Arrrrg!!!

I made a monogram I really like in PowerPoint. I have even printed it onto transfer paper and made some really nice OOT bags with it.

But I can't figure out for the life of me how to cut and paste it as a circle, rather than a circle with a square space around it.

IDK if this is going to make sense to anyone, but I hope it will.

I want to also figure out how to make it transparent, but haven't figured that out either.

Blah! It's driving me nuts! smile105.gif

I keep trying to get it to paste onto documents and it keeps being this square format.

WTF!

I hope someone understand my issue and can help.

TIA!

I think the square space will be there no matter what. Did you save it as a jpeg? I think in the past I have only been able to get gif files to save as transparent and you cant do that in Powerpoint bc then when you save as a jpeg it will black out all the transparent parts.

• 2 years later...

this is again all so helpful to me.  i am going to try to do some things in power point.  i don't think i have publisher on my new computer and i'm not very handy with publisher, so would be better off doing things on power point.  i just know the basics of power point, so hopefully i'll be able to crank out a few things to share with you when i've finished.  you all seem so up to date with knowing the little tricks on some of these computer programs.