Looking for a photographer in Cancun that doesn't break the bank

Does anyone have any suggestions of a photographer and videographer in the Cancun area? We are getting married at the CasaMagna Marriott in four months and the only thing I have ready is the wedding site and a dress (which I love and I will post a picture once I figure out how to do it.) I am in need of every detail from flowers to a photographer to welcome bags. I would love all the help I can get!

Welcome to the forum thewave.gif ~ you should definitely look through the Cancun/Riviera Maya section. There are tons of suggestions on these types of vendors from other brides! You can also implement the search option by using keywords (photographer, flowers, etc.) But start off in the Cancun/Riviera Maya section and I'm sure you'll find tons of great options!! cheesy.gif

• VIP Member

Yeah, i would say this question is best answered when you learn how big your bank is! :) Do you want to spend $500 or $2000? What is your budget for photos.

Also, sometimes it's better to find a photographer that you love and fly them down with you! This way you get more coverage for your wedding, more photos, and typically a much better price.

Welcome to the forum. Yeah, definitely look at the Cancun/RM section--it's pretty helpful. When I was looking for a photographer I just looked at one of the photography threads to get some ideas. I also googled photographers in Cancun, which kinda worked. Good luck!!!!