AHR & Ceremony questions...help...

I'm looking to have a Jewish Ceremony and a small AHR brunch back in NY after our honeymoon...It's only going to be immediate family-maybe 10-15 people. Any suggestions on where I can do it? Maybe a park that could provide chairs? Then a restaurant after for brunch? Not looking to make it a big thing. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

The Prince George Ballroom is definitely one of the most romantic locations. They are located at 15 East 27th Street, or the the Conservatory Garden which is located at 5th Avenue and 105th Street, New York, NY. You may have to pay a fee for a permit. I would highly recommend that you take a look at the various gardens before you make your decision.

There is also the Astra Café, which is located at 979 Third Ave, near 58th St, on the fourteenth floor. The telephone number is 212-644-9694. The Astra café is a beautiful evening wedding location any time of the year where the beautiful windows that cover two walls of the café and you can see all of the Manhattan lights at night