• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got everything through a printer (and it was really cheap). I think that we paid for the paper for the covers. They did the foil stamping and cut them out - we rounded the corners.

They threw in the inside paper as they had surplus from another print job. I've asked our designer to give me info on what type of paper it was. We printed everything (including the pattern of the paper) ourselves. Well - our designer did it on his cool printer.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I LOVE this idea and was just out in all the craft stores over the weekend trying to find the tools to make it. Did you make the Passport cover and internal sheets yourself? Did you find them pre-printed somewhere? Any help you can offer would be great!

Thanks!

Carly

We printed passport covers. We have some left.

We bought the "round the corner" sissors and clipped them ourselves. We also assembled ourselves (even putting lamination over the picture/inside cover. It was really easy. We just stapled them - it looked great.

• 1 month later...

I LOVED Natasha's Passport invitations so much (and she was so helpful sharing!) that we used her idea to create our very own Passport Save-the-Dates! My sister's boyfriend (he's also a groomsman) is a graphic design artists and helped make them for us. We mailed them the other weekend and people love them!

Thanks again Natasha for the great idea!