Post your bouquet and inspiration pics here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon View Post
I have a question? These bouquets are beautiful but how are you planning on taking them to the destinationhuh.gif I am asuming they will be delivered to your home are you just putting that shipping box into a suitcase??
Thats probably what I will do. Half of our guests are flying Air Jamaica, which has no baggage fees. So I will either just have them bring the box down, or put the box in a suitcase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009 View Post
Eee, sorry for the late reply! lol Here's the color of my dress:

I think it should go with it ok. I spoke to my WC and she said that they do not have yellow calla lilies (which is ok) and would add more white ones instead (I was going to suggest this anyway). What do you think? :)
I think it'll be really good actually! The white will really set off the tone of your dress. It's going to be stunning! YOU will be stunning! punk.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009 View Post
Aw thanks Kevsgirl! :)

You're going to look amazing too, I can't wait to see your pics!!
You're welcome! :bighug: I'm all about spreading the love around today.
I'm also very near cracking point - I just have 13 more days!!! And we're in 7. smile43.gif

I'm freaking out, but I'm also really excited. It's a weird combination of emotions.

I just hope I fit in my dress. After the past few weeks of eating. Gawd. fryingpan.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
here are a couple pics of my bouquet, and my MOH's bouquet:

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
T those are freaking gorgeous!!! I love the combination of colours and textures. DId you know what you were going to get or did you just request certain kinds of flowers? Those are art, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevsgirl View Post
T those are freaking gorgeous!!! I love the combination of colours and textures. DId you know what you were going to get or did you just request certain kinds of flowers? Those are art, baby!
Aww, thanks! But I can't take credit, my good friend does wedding flowers on the side, and I said I wanted bright colors and she gave me options that would be good in Mexico, we went through them together and picked some out, and BAM we had picked the bouquet flowers!