Post your bouquet and inspiration pics here

wanted to post a few pics I took at the Bridal Extravaganza this weekend. it seems like white is really in. I kinda miss those centerpieces with several vases and different types of flowers.

after agonizing for over a year, I think I'm going to go with all white like in the first and second pictures. I really couldn't make up my mind - it was between turquoise and white or fuschia and tropical greens/citrus colors. ultimately, I just picked the white route. I hope it will look classy and elegant and not too bland.

Kelly Rohm Bouquet 1.JPG

Kelly Rohm Bouquet 2.JPG

Kelly Rohm Bouquet 3.JPG

IMG_7187.JPG

I really like the third photo! And I don't think it will look too bland. It will go beautifully with the beach setting I think! 

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl View Post

wanted to post a few pics I took at the Bridal Extravaganza this weekend. it seems like white is really in. I kinda miss those centerpieces with several vases and different types of flowers.

after agonizing for over a year, I think I'm going to go with all white like in the first and second pictures. I really couldn't make up my mind - it was between turquoise and white or fuschia and tropical greens/citrus colors. ultimately, I just picked the white route. I hope it will look classy and elegant and not too bland.

Kelly Rohm Bouquet 1.JPG

Kelly Rohm Bouquet 2.JPG

Kelly Rohm Bouquet 3.JPG

IMG_7187.JPG

I adore the casablanca lillies!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE white bouquets and am also using the casablanca lillies!!!!

Great choice!

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl View Post

Kelly Rohm Bouquet 1.JPG

Kelly Rohm Bouquet 2.JPG

Kelly Rohm Bouquet 3.JPG

IMG_7187.JPG

• 2 weeks later...