• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yari!! I love your photos! I had to rush through them because I have to get to bed but I will drool over them appropriately tomorrow lol. What a great wedding, girl! Your step-daughter is gorgeous and so caught up...aww You looked beautiful like I knew you would :) Thanks for sharing your perfect Las Caletas wedding!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
well i stalked your photogs blog after he posted a link in the LC thread ... rolleyes.gif

i love the pictures of the shots and the one of you with your arm raised, claiming victory over the shot!
I just watched it again...I love that pic too. Too funny! I made my closest friends do tequila shots and everyone did them cause the bride ask them too, gotta love the power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post

I absolutely love it.
Ditto! The colors you picked out photographed perfectly. You looked so pretty in your hair, make up & dress too Yari. Oh and let's not forget so HAPPY! cheesy.gif I just realized you and Carly had the same BM dresses!!! Thanks for sharing, I am always in the mood for an LC slide show. The sky was giving some wild colors that night. BTW did you see any fireflies?