show us your rings!

Wow, it's so nice to see such a variety :) We are definitely lucky ladies.

I'm not big on rings - I always catch them on things! FI joked that he was going to get me a giant 3 carat engineered diamond ring (no one would know it was "faux", and it would be GIANT!!) I quickly disabused him of that idea LOL!!

Here's what he got - I absolutely love it!

318310_10150344146646842_1951984727_n.jp

(I was cooking with curry the day before - stuff really stains!)

This is the night we got engaged, just over a year ago. It's a 0.5carat center diamond with a triple cluster and 4 pave on either side.

I'm not sure what kind of wedding band will go with it - I haven't really liked any of the ones we've looked at so far. FI doesn't even wear a watch, so wearing a ring will be something new for him.

Originally Posted by ashk View Post

I'm not big on rings - I always catch them on things! FI joked that he was going to get me a giant 3 carat engineered diamond ring (no one would know it was "faux", and it would be GIANT!!) I quickly disabused him of that idea LOL!!

This is the night we got engaged, just over a year ago. It's a 0.5carat center diamond with a triple cluster and 4 pave on either side.

I'm not sure what kind of wedding band will go with it - I haven't really liked any of the ones we've looked at so far. FI doesn't even wear a watch, so wearing a ring will be something new for him.

MMMM love curry but yes it does stain! HA! Your ring is very sparkly. The FI did a great job. Congrats!

Originally Posted by juliboley View Post

Our wedding was last Saturday and now that I have some time to actually just enjoy the forums, I'm getting around to posting pictures.  Here is a picture of the engagement ring my husband (man, that sounds weird...lol) designed for me.  I adore it:

425036_3191264136407_117692649_n.jpg

Congrats on your wedding! I love the antique look.

Originally Posted by ashk View Post

318310_10150344146646842_1951984727_n.jp

what a pretty ring. It definitely sparkles nicely.