Any info of resort Photographer at Sandos Playacar?

I asked the WC about the photographer, and just received an email update

this week. See below ( a cut & paste of her reply)

WC says that it is a photoshop working in the resort, (however I was

wanting to still get more info. on the company/photoshop, which is what

you are probably asking and wanting to know as well.

FYI:

Photography prices: 2009

10 photos = 150USD (no CD, no photo album)

** 30 photos = 400 USD

** 36 photos = 450 USD

**60 pictures = 650 USD

** 90 pictures = 850 USD

** 120 pictures = 1100 USD

**Note: prices include print pictures & pictures in a CD ROM & a Caribbean photo album.

IMPORTANT: PICTURES IN THE CD ARE THE SAME PRINTED PICTURES, NUMBER OF THESE PHOTOS DEPENDS ON THE PACKAGE THAT YOU CHOOSE.

Video= 30 min edited in DVD price is 650 USD

You can bring your own photographer, and you will have extra fees of around 70-100 USD per the wedding date.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the info Adrienne, I was wondering about the photographer at Sandos as well. I am wondering if the quality is going to be very good. It seems that outside photographers are available for the same price and they may be better quality. I am undecided at the moment sad.gif

Thanks for the info Adrienne, I was wondering about the photographer at Sandos as well. I am wondering if the quality is going to be very good. It seems that outside photographers are available for the same price and they may be better quality. I am undecided at the moment sad.gif

• 3 months later...