• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOT Bag labels I created. I took the ecru envelopments paper and resized my monogram to 4in and then just cut/pasted them 4 to a page with the following sheet as 4 to a page of welcome to Cabo (didn't realize until I posted that I had wnated to say Bienvenidos a Los Cabos...and totally forgot...oh well, too late now). Here is my word doc. My crystals came in today so I am gluing them on each one in the middle of the heart between the two aqua leaves pointing at each other. ***it won't let me attach, PM me and I will email it to you***

As for the labels working on pens...the clear would work if it is not a glossy slick surface. I wrapped them around a pen in my desk and it seemed to work. Big issue is the edges (maybe you could seal it with tape and it would be fine). I can send you a sheet if you want to test it, PM me. My big concern is I don't know how long they will stick as my tubes unrolled within an hour, yet they were super slick. I bought the avery (non see through, so it has a silver back) white ones and they stick GREAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryjbrown View Post
As for the labels working on pens...the clear would work if it is not a glossy slick surface. I wrapped them around a pen in my desk and it seemed to work. Big issue is the edges (maybe you could seal it with tape and it would be fine). I can send you a sheet if you want to test it, PM me. My big concern is I don't know how long they will stick as my tubes unrolled within an hour, yet they were super slick. I bought the avery (non see through, so it has a silver back) white ones and they stick GREAT!
Thanks for the info!! I'll just buy a small pack of labels & see how it works! I'll let you know!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...