You know the picutre.....

Oh Cindy, that's horrible! My mom does the same shit and it drives me crazy. then she wonders why I have a weight complex even when I am skinny.

I am glad that her words seem to have rolled off your back, but it's still not something that's easy to hear.

I know what you mean! I've gained weight since the wedding and I hate it so much. gggrrrrr ....

Be sure to 'pose' properly so that you avoid double chin pics, etc. I always pull my tongue to the roof of my mouth when I smile for pics. It tightens the skin under your chin and really works to elongate the neck in pics. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
I know what you mean! I've gained weight since the wedding and I hate it so much. gggrrrrr ....

Be sure to 'pose' properly so that you avoid double chin pics, etc. I always pull my tongue to the roof of my mouth when I smile for pics. It tightens the skin under your chin and really works to elongate the neck in pics. :-)
LOL...I always try to elongate my neck to avoid that pesky double (triple!) chin...but then I just end up looking silly!! You can SO tell what I'm trying to do! LOL
Maybe I should practice in the mirror!