Diva Factory - Amy Wood Photography - Boudoir

Hello Ladies! I have been looking around NC/SC for a great boudoir photographer and I came across Amy Wood. She is located in SC, but has marathons 3 times a year at a hotel in Greenville (which is not too far from Charlotte). I wanted to share, just in case there are other NC/SC girls that are looking for a boudoir photographer.

Here is her boudoir site:

South Carolina Boudoir Photographer Amy Wood. Boudoir photographer in Greenville, Greer, Spartanburg, Anderson, and Charleston South Carolina.

Also, I wanted your opinion on her prices. I am a thrift shopper so it is hard for me to look at stuff that costs a lot of money, but I know this will be worth it. Your thoughts on her packages? I am looking at the "Love Me" package. :)

http://www.divafactory.com/pricing.pdf

Thanks ladies!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatyKo View Post
Hello Ladies! I have been looking around NC/SC for a great boudoir photographer and I came across Amy Wood. She is located in SC, but has marathons 3 times a year at a hotel in Greenville (which is not too far from Charlotte). I wanted to share, just in case there are other NC/SC girls that are looking for a boudoir photographer.

South Carolina Boudoir Photographer Amy Wood. Boudoir photographer in Greenville, Greer, Spartanburg, Anderson, and Charleston South Carolina.

Also, I wanted your opinion on her prices. I am a thrift shopper so it is hard for me to look at stuff that costs a lot of money, but I know this will be worth it. Your thoughts on her packages? I am looking at the "Love Me" package. :)

Her prices are extremely reasonable! That price is hardly expensive. Have fun!

• 3 months later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatyKo View Post

Your post came up on a google search, and I'm so excited b/c I use this blog all the time! I'm in Charleston, and I'm looking for a BD photographer. Where did you do your session? Can you PM me the price list, it's not working. Any info about it I would appreciate... thanks!!

• 2 months later...