Mind if I share? BDW member Sarah and Kevin, wedding and trash the dress silideshows

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh stop Elizabeth. It is true, lot's of primer is the key! It is like painting your house red. Without primer, it will be streaky and look terrible, but with primer everything comes out smooth with fewer coats of paint! That is the key to good makeup with no washing the night before and very little sleep! Although, I'll take the compliments anytime people want to hand them out!

I did use my real dress for the TTD. I have to tell you (just in case anyone freaks out about this like my MIL did) I hung my dress to dry afterward, and you could not even tell it was in the ocean. The dress looked brand new! I wore that dress for our at home reception as well. I did get it cleaned because it did have a layer of "saltwater film" that I could feel. I couldn't see anything wrong with the dress though. I was a little concerned that it might turn yellowish (like armpit stains) but it didn't! So go into the water with gusto! No caution needed!