How long did it take for your dress to come in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
omlord. she called me and its in! ARGHHH i am always jumping the gun i swear, and i always put my foot in my mouth. (they ARE a wonderful salon, ha) im sitting here waiting for bad news, like they never put the order in or something. i just got all worked up for nada. well thx for the support anyway. she said i have time until my 1st fitting but i can come whenever i want to "visit" the dress. which im doing next week and i cant wait to post pix!!!!!!
smile159.gif yAYAYY i'm so excited for you. that's so awesome. i cant wait to see your dress.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to say...9 months is WAY too long...especially for Casablanca.

I have a friend who works for Casablanca Canada, and they have a pretty strict policy that ALL of their dresses can go from the cutting room floor to the boutique/customer within 6 months...no more.

Hopefully, this is the biggest hurdle you'll have to jump before the big day...and now that that is out of the way!! HOORAY!

Good luck with your first visit/fitting, and ...can't wait to see picks of you in it!