FS: wood table runners (4) *SOLD*

Alyssa

I have 4 leftover wood table runners - here are some pictures of them on the tables and some pictures of them rolled up. I paid about $15 a piece for them plus shipping.

I will take $40 + shipping (ONLY IN THE US)

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by roo66 View Post
alyssa i love your set up im sure someone will snap your runners up and your beautiful wedding gown.your set up was very organic and classy.can i ask is that a piece of lava as your centre peice you have great style.
Thanks!!! yes, we used real lava rocks (from Kona village's beach) on the tables and buffett and the staff returned them to their natural setting right after :)

very interested! I have a sea shell/starfish theme myself and I bought place mats that look just like your table runners and I was beginning to think that it might look a little plain. I never thought about crossing the runner with a palm leaf so that it's symmetrical. very cool idea! Can I ask what the length of the table runner is? I'll PM you my email address. Thanks!