Site Visit Questions???

We are heading to look at what we hope to be our wedding location (as long as the resort is great as it seems on the internet). Do any of you past Destination brides have any advice on questions that are "must ask" when we meet with the wedding coordinator?

I just want to be 100% positive that everything will go smoothly on our wedding day and don't want to forget/leave out anything that may end up being really important. I really want to make sure we have the *perfect* venue. Any thoughts/questions that you can think of would be a HUGE help!! Thanks so much!

I was having a hard time with this too so I created a checklist for us. It has three sheets/tabs with questions and rating scales; ceremony site, reception site, hotel. Here is might help you:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t27020

Also one thing our TA told us was to take a TON of pictures of each place. Cause you might not see everything and want to refer back to something. I even added a place on the checklist to specify which picture numbers on your camera go to which resort. Hope this helps, Carla wink.gif