List of salsa bands available for hire in PDC?

• VIP Member

Hey Gil!

I responded in your newbie post... however just in case you don't see it... check out this review of a wedding in Playa... they had a band that sounds like it might be perfect

"Music: This was on Top of my list, I needed good music, and I found Balance, they are 8 musicians, play anykind of music, English & Spanish, they kept everybody dancing for 4 hours! Even in the breaks, the DJ selections were great.. I highly recommend them: Balance la Banda - Downloads"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Hey Gil!
I responded in your newbie post... however just in case you don't see it... check out this review of a wedding in Playa... they had a band that sounds like it might be perfect
"Music: This was on Top of my list, I needed good music, and I found Balance, they are 8 musicians, play anykind of music, English & Spanish, they kept everybody dancing for 4 hours! Even in the breaks, the DJ selections were great.. I highly recommend them: Balance la Banda - Downloads"
Thanks again! Was just checking out their website. :)