Hey Shafina,

I found a website in a bridal magazine a while back...it's

verabradley.com - Vera Bradley - Home

or

Sproullie Designs | Custom Photobooks, Invitations and more!

They first website boarding passes fairly expensive as listed in the book but the things you get with it are a luggage tag R.S.V.P, boarding pass invite, passport to love (has your "love story"), weekend itinerary, hotel info and maps.

Either way it might be somewhere to start looking!! Hope it helps!

Anny (anacgarcia on here) also makes invitations, pretty sure she does boarding passes. Also, you can google Aylee designs, she makes them as well.

But really, you might want to reconsider making them. Just check out a few threads of people that have made them and you can see that it was actually pretty fun to design them. And then putting them together was tedious, but not hard at all. I also had mine printed, cut, stapled and perforated at a printing company, which saving me mucho time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyblant View Post
Thank you for the ideas. Does anyone know how much they normally cost?

definitely check out Sarah's site, she makes beautiful invites and boarding passes. It may be priced according to the amount of work, but I am not sure. Go to her site and send her an email and she will work something out with you for cost. I know you won't be disappointed!!

Sproullie Designs | Custom Photobooks, Invitations and more!

the cost depends on how many parts you need. (pages?) I know you can request a quote from Sarah Sproullie Designs | Custom Photobooks, Invitations and more! online and she'll email you the quote back. I wanted Sarah to do mine but fi designed ours and wanted to do them ourselves. If he hadn't done so much work on it them already, i definately would of went with Sarah I don't remember the exact quote she gave me but she was really reasonable.