Star Fish Necklaces (ebay)

Hi everyone so here is my latest story...I bought sterling silver start fish necklaces off ebay that I knew were Tiffany knockoffs (which they are) but they went a little too far. They actually have Tif & co engraved in the necklace and it comes in the Tif pouch and box wtf.gifok no big deal right, wrong. I do not want my BM's to think they are real and it is a little embarassing telling them up front they are not real. Plus my BN's are NYC snobs and are drenched in Tiffany and will notice the box/pouch are the wrong color. I bought them because I thought they were pretty and they perfect gift not that they were Tiffany knockoffs but now it is drama something this simple is becoming a big pain...I just feel everything is going wrong even the small things

So my question is did anyone else buy these and are they telling their BM's they are fake?

No matter what you decide to do, I'd at least email ebay and let them know what's going on. They've done a pretty good job lately keeping control over stuff like that and they don't want that kinda business on their site! You may get your money back AND get to keep the necklaces...ya just never know! :-)

I would return the ebay items. Something similar happened to my finace and I oops.gif and we didn't have a problem returning them.

I think it was another thread on the forum but I found some really cool tiffany inspired looks that don't claim to be tiff. heres the site:

Sterling Silver Jewelry, Cubic Zirconia CZ Rings, Necklaces, Bracelets & Pendants, Earrings, Fashion Watches & Jewelry Gifts For Men

hope it helps!