Gas station pickup?!

A10CalGal

OMG. A guy just totally tried to pick me up at the corner gas station! I was on my way home from work and stopped at the same gas station I always stop for beer/wine/whatever. I noticed him fueling his nice Harley as I walked in (I was noticing the bike!). When I walked out, he was parked next to my car!! I immediately had my spidey senses heightened.

So I'm walking to my car & and he says "How important is that ring to you?" as he's gesturing towards his ring finger. WHAT? "Is that ring important?" I just nervously laughed & got in my car & he kept staring at me. And one last comment "is that ring just for show?"

WOW!! That is some balls! Seriously, there are a million un-married women in the area & this guy is trying to pick up on a married woman at the gas station? (my adrenaline was screaming as I pulled out of there cuz I think I thought he was going to mug me!)

Seriously! He was so ridiculously direct, it almost made me feel like I was naked! That kind of vibe is threatening to me. But seriously, I wonder if he's had luck with that? Cuz he seemed pretty damned confident! Like I was going to say "you know, you caught me on a great day! Why don't you follow me to my house, it's about a mile from here."