April 2009 Brides Check In!

Best of luck to all the brides leaving shortly! Hope everyone's day is wonderful and try to remember to enjoy every moment and not to stress (if you can help it)!

woot.gif

*oops I thought it didn't post my last one so I re-did it*

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ladies! I found a dress! Yay, thank you Filene's Running of the Brides (no, I wasn't one of the one's there at 5 am throwin' bows or anything). I ordered the veil yesterday from Etsy... I have my shoes; now I just need to finish our OOT bags, and wedding ceremony programs.

The time crunch is on ... why do I work so well under pressure?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kla.Kari View Post
Hey Ladies! I found a dress! Yay, thank you Filene's Running of the Brides (no, I wasn't one of the one's there at 5 am throwin' bows or anything). I ordered the veil yesterday from Etsy... I have my shoes; now I just need to finish our OOT bags, and wedding ceremony programs.

The time crunch is on ... why do I work so well under pressure?!
wait...did you just get your dress!? I bet it was an awesome deal at Filene's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawkev View Post
I can't believe I leave in 11 days!!! I have so many little things to do, has anyone else been having "wedding brain". I have to write everything down or it does not get done!
I'm definately at that point! I have a checklist for everything and I keep adding to it! This is oh so exciting though!! Some of us April brides are probalby already gone!!! YAY!!!! it's our turn!!