Hi Ladies,

I've been searching for a service where I could have my wedding photos turned into a coffee table book that I can give to our parents as a gift once we're married. During my search I came across this site called Blurb. They have some wonderful options and you can design it yourself with the software you download from their site. I think it's much cheaper than buying the books through the photographer. I'm going to do a test book to see how it goes. I'll share the results once I receive it.

Twelve Years In The Making!: It's Not Just A Blurb

• 4 months later...

I've used Blurb and they are freakin' AMAZING!!! I've already made a coffee table book (just artsy photos I've taken in my travels), and I'm currently working on a cookbook. I told my Sister-in-Law about it, and she used it to make a wedding book, and it is absolutely gorgeous! The quality is just amazing (the pictures turn out beautiful), and the price is great. I totally recommend it! (and I totally plan on using it for my own wedding book, too).