Anyone need anything????

Hi Ladies

I am off to ROR for a site visit on 25th Sept for 1 week (soooo excited!!)

Does anyone need photos of anything?

Information on restaurants?

Anything at all?

Please list here anything you need and I will do my best to try to get the answers for you while I am there ( in between sunbathing and having fun with my FI of course!! )

Sally

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats so great of you to offer!! When I read your thread I was thinking about so many things I wanted, but I guess all the girls on BDW allready answered my questions. It would be nice if you just gave a review about the food, the music and the people in ROR, the drinks and stuff...That would be awsome! Well I wish you a great holiday! Enjoy!!!smile03.gif

If Jamaica grows money on trees I will take some more $$$$ wtf.gif

On a serious note. If you have the free decorations for the gazebo I would love to see those and find out how you arranged those with Chandlyn. Does she ask you what colour of tulle etc you want. Or is it always white with birds of paradise. If not it is no big deal. The important things is for you to have an amazing trip!

Hi!!

Thanks for offering!!! You are soo lucky to be able to check it out before you actually get married!!!

My request is pretty much the same as the other girls, so dont forget to post all the pics you do take!! (especially the Seagrape) and could you find out what colours are available for the chair covers and sashes??!!!

Thanks soo much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally View Post
Hi Ladies

I am off to ROR for a site visit on 25th Sept for 1 week (soooo excited!!)

Does anyone need photos of anything?

Information on restaurants?

Anything at all?

Please list here anything you need and I will do my best to try to get the answers for you while I am there ( in between sunbathing and having fun with my FI of course!! )

Sally