Wedding Expo Info!

I was wondering if anyone had been to a wedding expo before?

My FI and I are going to one in two weeks and we're really not sure what to expect. If anyone can enlighten me on what a "wedding expo" actually is i would really appreciate it!!

Thanks!!

I've only been to one and I'm not sure if I'll ever go again. It felt like high pressure sales at every booth! Every photographer, every cake person, everyone with a registry wanted you to sign up with them!!! They get you by saying "OOOOhhh... congratulations! When's your wedding date?" and then go into their sales spiel. Especially if you're a DW bride- there's not much that I found that was worth it...

Sorry if I sound too negative! I just had really high hopes when I went! I did get my garter there and absolutely love it!

I went to one and it was pretty much a waste of time since I'm having a DW. It was all local vendors trying to pitch their products. I could see how it could've been helpful if I was not having a destination wedding, but for me it turned out to be more of a hassle...

I think if you haven't bought your dress, picked your photog, etc. you could find some good local vendors though!